Join us for the Little Yoga Festival 2017 from the 15th – 17th September. Located in the stunning Mount Maunganui. An arts & wellness festival for the whole family. Featuring a diverse range of workshops, talks, live music and food vendors.
How your ticket works:
- You can attend as many or as little classes as you’d like.
- The classes operate on a first in first served basis except for 3 workshops
- Incase your first choice of class is full, we’ve programmed alternative classes starting 15 minutes after others. In many cases the class is repeated at another time with the same teacher or a different one.
- You don’t need to register for classes EXCEPT for these 3:
1) Deb Karl and Rob Moore’s Soundbath & Meditation (because it’s on Opening Night and there are limited spaces). Sorry this is SOLD OUT. Saturday evening has a Soundbath also with Alice and Emily.
2) SUP – because it’s offsite at Mount Hot Pools 9 Adams Ave Mt Maunganui
3) Aerial Yoga – because it’s offsite at Float Fitness 249 Maunganui Rd
REGISTER via email: email@example.com
Please include in your email:
your order (ticket) number
name, time, date of class
Additional notes about registrations:
- We need you to BUY your ticket before you register.
- We can’t ‘hold’ places for the classes which require registrations without all of the above information for each ‘registered’ space (out of fairness to others, and streamlining our processes). I.e. One person with a ticket can’t ‘hold’ spaces for their friends who haven’t booked their tickets.
- We will email your confirmation within 24 hours of your request to register.
- Please don’t message us on facebook as we want to keep everything in one place so we don’t misplace any bookings, and disappoint anyone by making this mistake.
- You need to come to the festival at 13 May Street to collect your wristband before going to SUP or Aerial Yoga, as Mount Hot Pools and Float Fitness won’t have your ticketing information or wristbands.
Thanks for your help to make our festival run smoothly.
Your ticket includes:
- 30% discount off accommodation at Mt Maunganui Beachside Holiday Park. Caravans, Cabins, Motorhome, tent-sites with ocean and/or harbour views.
- Discount off Mount Hot Pools.
Conditions of Ticket:
- Your ticket is non-refundable but may be transferred by gifting or on-selling it.
- When you purchase a ticket you agree to appearing in photography and/or videography during the festival. These images may be used for archives.
- When you purchase a ticket you agree to 1) communicate to each teacher if you are pregnant and take their advice on what to do during the class 2) if you have any condition, illness or injury and take their advice on what to do during the class and 3) listen to your body, if at any point a posture or a movement doesn’t ‘feel right’ ease of of that posture slowly (even if that means you are doing something different to the other participants). Love your body, mind and heart. Care for it as you would a dear friend.
Festival Updates are continuously being refreshed, including presenter and workshop information. Return to our website or facebook page for the most accurate and up-to-date information.